Job Title: Production Assistant
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
· Ensuring availability of stationary (paper, files, tonner, etc) for the work place
· Printing of documents as and when required
· Organizing and filling printed documents according to plan
· Ensure cleanliness of the production centre
· A Degree in a relevant discipline
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager . Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013