Vacancy: Group Relationship Officer
Job Description (Duties):
* Solidarity Group Formation and Development.
* Group Loan Processing, Administration and Monitoring.
* Operational and Financial Performance of Assigned Groups.
* Client Relationship, Business Development and Marketing
* Transformation Objectives and Activities.
* Diploma in Business related subject or Bachelors degree from a reputable university or college is an added advantage.
* Group Loan Experience and Training;Experience and training in group lending or credit management gained from a financial institution or microfinance organization.
* Banking Compliance Regulations and Legal Legislation; Knowledge of related statutory and regulatory banking compliance regulations and General Banking or Financial Services Act.
* Organization and Performance Management; Ability to deliver business goals, monitor and assess achievements against performance targets and quality standards (i.e portfolio quality, profitability and outreach activities)
* Business Development, Marketing and Client Relationship Building; Ability to develop, establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients.
* Reporting and Communication; Intermediate skills related to the consolidation and reporting of operations activities including portfolio quality, profitability, outreach activities and product performance.
* Interpersonal and People Management Skills; Dynamic leader with the ability to enthuse and inspire group members to give their in order to maintain 100% repayment and attendance.
How to Apply: If interested, please submit in person a typed up-to-date CV and application letter with copies of your academic papers.
NFT Consult – Uganda,Kisozi Complex, Plot 6/8 Kyaggwe Road, Nakasero
Tel: +256 0414237904 / 24, 0312266904
NFT Consult - Rwanda, Plot 8721, Golf Course Road, Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda.
Tel: +250 252570099, +250 0755335419, +250 0785119453.
If applying online, please send an email to email@example.com.
Attach your CV and application letter ONLY; please merge them into ONE file in MS word or PDF format.
DO NOT attach scanned academic papers or documents when applying online.