Job Title: Customer Care Executives
Kampala and Mbarara
Reports to: Sales Manager - Radios
• Ensure 1st class customer care to all external and internal walk-in clients
• Accurate and timely registering of Navision orders for airtime allocation to ensure announcements don't miss.
• Inputting well-checked manual announcement orders into Navision for timely booking and invoicing regularly and ensuring that there is no backlog of orders.
• Preparation of walk-in and query reports for management on weekly and monthly basis for growth compilations compared to competition.
• Liaise and co-ordinate regularly with management, accounts, to ensure operational effectiveness. For example, clearing announcement queries ensure right rates are applied.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
• University degree in development studies or related course and two years relevant experience in the similar position.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication, negotiation skills with good command of both spoken and written English with a bias in Runyankole/Rukiga.
• Organizational skills and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability in computer applications specifically MS Word, Excel and Navision.
• Organized, responsible and capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Experience in customer care.
• Good coordination and liaising abilities (Good team player).
• Good time manager.
Apply for this job
All interested applicants should hand in application letters, CVs and copies of all academic transcripts not later than Friday 3rd December 2010 and should addressed to the;
Human Resources Manager,
The New vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd,
P.O. Box 9815, KAMPALA,
Plot 2/4 First/Third Street, Industrial Area