Job Title: Sales Supervisor (Western Region)
Reports to: Advertising Manager- Regional titles and Upcountry sales
• Implement advertising sales targets for the New Vision Upcountry, Orumuri, Radio West and TV West a sale across all Vision Group platforms in the region.
• Maintain and grow market share for Jobs, Tenders and Notices advertising in the region.
• Ensure growth and maintenance of Classified/ Retail ads and Supplements from the region.
• Handle alt order processing and ensure proper documentation for all advertising business for the region.
• Coordinate with Accounts and ensure all advertising business is approved, invoiced and cleared.
• Ensure all advertisers in the region have audience information on all our products.
• Co-ordinate all copy flow and deadline issues with head office.
• Ensure excellent Customer Service/Care in the region - Zero complaints.
• Supervise and Manage a motivated and results oriented Sales team.
• Make weekly and Monthly sales reports to the Advertising Manager - Regional a Upcountry titles.
• Make recommendations on business growth opportunities in the region.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
• University Degree preferably in Marketing a/or Higher Diploma in Marketing relevant experience of 3years.
• Advanced Certificate of CIM professional qualification with 2 years' experience in sales.
• At least 3 years post-qualification working experience at a Supervisory level in a busy commercial environment preferably in media firm.
• Good negotiation skills
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
Apply for this job
All interested applicants should hand in application letters, CVs and copies of all academic transcripts not later than Friday 3rd December 2010 and should addressed to the;
Human Resources Manager,
The New vision Printing and Publishing Company Ltd,
P.O. Box 9815, KAMPALA,
Plot 2/4 First/Third Street, Industrial Area