ad
ad

Jobs Vacancies in I-Tel Uganda (I -Telecom, )- ITel

I-Tel Limited was established in 2006 to cater for the growing demand for professional and innovative solutions in information, communication technology sub-sector.

A company limited by shares, I-Tel Ltd is incorporated in the Republic of Uganda under The Companies Act and is licensed to provide telecommunication services by the Uganda Communications Commission, a body set up by Parliament.

The main objectives of I-Tel are to:
Become the market leader in developing and offering IT solutions by capturing 40% of the country's market by the end of the second year of operations.

Achieve overall subscriber base and sales turnover of forty million US dollars per annum by the end of the second year of operations. Our target is seventy million US dollars turnover by the end of the third year. Become the provider of choice for ICT projects and products.

Jobs and Vacancies in I Telecom Uganda
As a new company, I-Tel always have new vacancies and opportunities

To apply for jobs at I-Tel, use the address below

The Human Resource Manager
I Telecom Uganda
4th Floor, Christ The King Platinum Building
Plot 3 Colville Street
P.O box 7326 Kampala, Uganda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click Like Button Below

ad