Job Title: Field Based Account Manager:
Reporting to the Business-2-Business Sales Manager, The Field based Account Managers' core objective Is to maintain, develop and grow existing customers through increased volume and margins whilst building strong relationships.
They will be challenged to profitably manage fuels, and lubricants business in the Power, Government and Agriculture sectors with a special focus on Platinum and Gold customers.
Key performance areas for the role:
• Achieve targets on sales volumes and Margin within the defined customer base for all products, hence commercial contribution at C5 level whilst managing direct costs, working capital in line with the T&R.
• To develop and maintain Account plans for all Gold and Platinum accounts with clear targets and objectives that will allow Shell to monitor performance against plan.
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with key accounts.
• To increase profitalability of Commercial business whilst meeting the challenges of a highly competitive environment.
• To manage commercial debtors to within agreed Key performance levels. Identify and pursue ad opportunities to grow trade and Cross sell at all levels.
• Minimum University Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Economics, Statistics or any related field.
• Good understanding of marketing and ability to translate plans into action.
• Sales experience with bottom-line accountability and results delivery.
• Strong selling and proven competence in negotiation.
• Motivated and high standard of personal presentation.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your detailed resume with your cell phone contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address, cleared marking the Job Reference on the envelope.
The Human Resource Manager,
Shell Uganda Limited,
Plot 9/11, 7th Street Industrial Area
P. O. Box 7082 Kampala
Deadline for application is 28 July 2011.