Job Title: Senior Assistant Town Clerk (3)
Age limit: (28-50 years)
Reports to: Town Clerk
• An honors degree in Social Sciences. A post graduate Diploma in development or a related discipline including Public Administration, Development Studies and Management is an added advantage
• Administrative Law certificate is a must
• One must have served at Officer level for at least 3 years and with broad exposure to the administration of lower council units
• Ability to train and motivate lower level staff
• Coordinating the implementation of National and Local Government Policies, regulations, Laws programs and project in the division
• Planning and Budgeting for division activities
• Ensuring delivery of quality services to the communities in the division
• Managing the acquisition, utilization and maintenance of all human financial and physical resources of the division
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the vacancies. Applications to be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form 3,(Revised 2008) should be addressed to the Secretary, Hoima District Service Commission, P.O.Box 465, Hoima.
Application Forms are obtainable at district Service commission offices countrywide and at Public Service commission Offices Kampala.
Applicants should attach 3 photocopies of their certificates, pass-slips and academic transcripts, appointment letters(where applicable), passport photographs, and should indicate telephone contacts and email and postal addresses.
Closing Date: 31st October 2011