Job Title: Data Entry Operator (7 vacancies)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. To enter data in approved forms both manual and electronic
2. File students’ applications and other relevant documents as directed by the Supervisor
3. Respond to clients’ inquiries about the University programmes as directed by the Supervisor
4. Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
1. Must have a diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent obtained from a recognised institution
2. At least two years experience in a reputable institution.
3. Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Must be proficient in using computer packages and programming.
5. Should be able to work as a member of team.
6. Must be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit applications (3 copies) each accompanied by copies of academic transcripts,
certificates, curriculum vitae and recommendation letters from three referees to the address below, not later
than Friday 20th July 2012 at 05.00 pm. Each application letter must bear the post code of the position
Director Human Resources,
1st Floor, Administration Block
P.O. Box 1,
Deadline: 20th July 2012