Job Title:Senior Technician, Refrigeration (1 vacancy)
Head of Department
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensures that only eligible laboratory users access the laboratory/workshop.
2. Gives the necessary assistance to workshop users.
3. Prepares workshop materials and chemicals as required by the Supervisor/lecturers
4. Ensures that all the workshop equipment is kept clean and in good condition.
5. Ensures safe disposal of hazardous laboratory substances and wastes.
6. Keeps record of stock and requisitions for necessary supplies for laboratory use.
7. Performs other duties assigned by Lecturers and the Head of Department.
1. Must have a bachelors degree in Environmental Engineering and Management
2. Must have an Ordinary Diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
3. At least two years of relevant working experience.
4. Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
5. Must be proficient in using computer packages.
6. Should be able to work as a member of team.
7. Must be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit applications (3 copies) each accompanied by copies of academic transcripts,
certificates, curriculum vitae and recommendation letters from three referees to the address below, not later
than Friday 20th July 2012 at 05.00 pm. Each application letter must bear the post code of the position
Director Human Resources,
1st Floor, Administration Block
P.O. Box 1,
Deadline: 20th July 2012