Job Title: Marketing Manager Job
To develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, and implement marketing plan changes as needed. Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
1. Marketing Plan
· Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the Company.
· Support and facilitate development and implementation of department business/marketing plans.
· Translating business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies, and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
· Develop marketing strategy based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market, and cost & markup factors.
2. Marketing Budget
· Draw and administer the Company’s Marketing Operations budget.
3. Manage Marketing Suppliers
· Negotiate with media agents to secure agreements that facilitate the marketing plan and benefit the Company.
· Edit materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
· Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies.
4. Oversee Business Development Activities and presentations.
5. Oversee Corporate Communications Activities
· External communications and systems.
· Internal communications and systems.
· Public relations efforts.
6. Develop and Administer Marketing Database
· Includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications.
7. Develop Business Unit
· Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the Business Management Committee.
· Assist the Company to meet its objectives, live the values and culture, and to practice Company policies.
8. Manage The Marketing Department
· Build and develop a marketing team that is competent, commercially astute, dedicated, and efficient
· Manage day to day Public Relations.
1. Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field.
2. Minimum of 3 years marketing experience at a small to medium sized professional services organization.
3. At least 2 years experience at Marketing Manager Level.
4. Experience with new media advertising.
5. Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
7. Have creative and innovative ideas.
8. Ability to learn and flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
9. Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach.
10. A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
11. Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all Company employees.
12. Ability to manage and work in a team.
How to Apply:
All applications and relevant documents should be sent to email@example.com before 6:00PM of August 30th 2012.