Job Title: Project Officer – Kampala, project for urban refugees.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and coordinate project components for urban refugees; adult education (literacy, language, business), business support, capacity building of refugee associations, youth work and psychosocial support for refugee women and girls.
• Design and conduct institutional capacity building program and train refugee associations.
• Provide technical assistance to the FRC field staff and partners in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of adult education and community development projects.
• Mentor, motivate, guide and supervise a team of 4 project persons.
• University degree in Project Management / Business Administration / Community Development / Adult Education.
• Strong experience on institutional capacity building, training and material development.
• At least 3 years professional work experience at project management level.
How to Apply:
Application procedure: Application by 28.1.2013 inclusive with salary request and CV. Include in CV 3 reference persons –reference checks are carried out, and your competence on Swahili or French.
Do not send copies of certificates!!
Interviews in Kampala during February 2013.
Send to: Finnish Refugee Council,
P.O. Box 24526, Kampala.
Deadline: 28th Jan 2013