Job Title: Systems Support Assistant
Aga Khan University is inviting for qualified suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above.
• Ensuring all servers are secure, working and running with current software patches
• Ensuring that communication linkages are working to efficiently support teaching and learning on and off campus.
• Promoting current technology provision and utilization
• Troubleshooting hardware problems with all computers and auxiliary equipment in use at the campus, and ensuring periodic servicing to enhance performance and minimize downtime.
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in IT
• At least 5 year relevant work experience and ability to trouble shoot in both Hardware and software
• Excellent knowledge and skills for database and email systems as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and networking
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements , should forward their applications, curriculum vitae, and copies of academic and professional certificates and addresses (postal and email) of three referees to the Human Resources and Administration Officer, Aga Khan University- Advanced Nursing Studies Programs , P. O. Box 8842 Kampala Uganda
Deadline: 15 / 03 /2013