Job Title: Senior Program Assistant
The World Food Program is a United Nations frontline agency against world hunger.
• Support the AME unit in reviewing , harmonizing and standardizing the existing approaches to vulneralbility analysis early warning , food security and nutrition assessment and food aid targeting , including objectives , methodology and geographic coverage and data collection methords;
• Liaise with international and national organizations with respect to periodic data acquisition , establishing sound relationship with different agencies for effective collaboration and common understanding of food security and nutrition analysis;
• University degree in agricultural economics , food security or a closely related field from a recognized Institution ;
• At least five years of relevant working experience in food security and vulnerability analysis or a closely related field from a reputable organization ;
• Proficiency in both oral and written English is essential;
• Availability and willingness to travel as required to different areas of Uganda
How to apply
Ugandan nationals who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates under confidential cover quoting on the envelop.
The Human Resources Officer
UN World Food Program
P. O.Box 7159
Hand Deliver applications should be dropped in a box at the reception of WFP Offices at plot 17-19, Clement Hill Road
Deadline: 21 / 03 /2013