Job Title: Project Facilitator
Plan International is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above
• Provide technical support on Menstrual Health Management to community -based groups supported by the project
• Participate in developing annual project outlines and quarterly and monthly project work-plans and budgeting
• Establishing and maintaining appropriate working relationships with all project implementing partiners to build meaningful relationships.
• Carry out community mobilization and sensitization on access to and importance of MHM services
• A degree in Nursing , Public Health , Social Science, Social Work or development studies .
• At least two years experience of working on initiatives related to MHM
• Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel spread sheets and PowerPoint presentation )
• Experience & knowledge in participatory & rights based approaches to development
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates should submit letters of application to the address below, together with CV ,Contact telephone numbers , copies of relevant certificates , names and contact details of three references plus salary History should be included and sent to the undersigned. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply ;
The People & Culture Manager ,
Deadline: 31 /05 / 2013