Job Title: Family Tracing Officer
Invisible Children is a non-governmental organization dedicated to bringing a permanent end to the LRA war and improve the quality of life of LRA affected communities .
• Provide content for FM stations across the region by gathering defection messages from family members of current LRA members across northern Uganda
• Take photos of returnees safely at home with their families for use on Invisible Children defection fliers and for external communications by IC HQ or other IC offices .
• Provide family tracing support for key individuals within the LRA; establish a relationship with needed stakeholders and utilize them for defection messaging content
• The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or in communications related disciplines.
• Excellent communications and analytical skills are essential
• At least minimum of 3 years experience in similar assignments
• Fluency in Luo is relevant to the assignment .
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letters , a detailed CV and a one-page motivation letter to;
Regional HR and Admin . Manager -Invisible
Children Regional Office
Kampala Office ; Plot 24 Bazarabusa Rise,
Gulu Office: Plot 101 Acholi Road , Pece Gulu
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013