Job Title: Finance And Administrator
Uganda Water and Sanitation NGO Network (UWASNET) is an umbrella organization of International and National NGOs working in the water and Sanitation Sector of Uganda .
• University Degree in Commerce or Business administration majoring in accounting or finance and full professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, or CIMA. An advanced degree in related field will be added advantage ;
• At least five years experience in Financial and HR Management, 3 of which at a senior Management level with an NGO or Multi-Donor funded Projects
• Experience in using computerized accounting packages especially SUN Systems and Spreadsheets is essential .
• Transparent , dynamic, flexible and proactive
• Strong leadership , interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to travel to up-country to oversee Partiners projects
• Ability to work well a team , multi-partiners, gender sensitivity and integrity are essential attributes
How to apply
Interested ; Submit Application and CV with three referees to the following addressed by September
Executive Director ; Uganda Water and Sanitation NGO Network
Plot 475 M Butambala Rd Luzira
P. O. Box 33396, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013