Job Title: Logistics , Procurement and Travel Clerk
The World Health Organization is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant position mentioned above.
• Communicating in a credible and effective way ;
• Producing results
• Fosters integration and team work
• Monitoring towards in a changing environment
• Education and Special Training
• Completion of secondary school with training of general administration practices with focus on Logistics , Procurement and Travel practices , theories and procedures .
• Experience , At least 5 to 7 years of experience in administration or clerical positions , preferably with several years experience in the UN .
• Languages , Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili and local languages would be added advantage .
How to apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates , diplomas and testimonials should be addressed to;
The WHO Representative
P. O. Box 24578
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013