Job Title: Counselors
The MRC/UVRI Uganda Virus Research Unit on AIDS was established following a request in 1988 from the Uganda Government to the British Government for collaboration on the research of HIV
• Counseling (Pre and Post Testing ) Sessions
• HIV/AIDS education to community
• Community mobilization for VCT and existing trials /Studies
• Promotion of condom use and other HIV prevention services
• Minimum of a diploma in SWASA , Development studies or a related field .
• Must have a certificate in Counseling from a recognized institution
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role in a recognized health or research organization
• Good interpersonal /communications skills .
• Highly organized , detail -oriented and self-motivated .
How to apply
Applications including copies of academic qualifications , curriculum vitae and names plus telephone contact details of three referees should either be addressed to;
The Human Resources Manager ,
MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
Uganda Virus Research Institute
P. O. Box 49,
Deadline: 16 /10 /2013