Job Title: Projects Coordinator
A charitable organization working with communities supporting orpharns and vulnerable children and women in Uganda .
• The candidate must be a holder of a degree in any of the following fields -Economics , Agriculture , Veterinary , Sociology Development or a related field .
• The candidate must be computer literate and well conversant with the following packages-MS Access, excel, Powerpoint, Word and Internet applications plus other packages such as statistical analysis .
• Ability to speak Luo would be an added advantage .
• The ideal candidate should have 8 years senior field experience with credibility to provide direction, support and oversight in managing projects .
• Should understand the critical success factors in community development and have designed and managed projects that created real impact .
• Excellent ability to analyze information.
• An inclusive , supportive and participatory approach to working with others
• A self motivated approach to delivering programs
• Must have very good communication skills with sectors of the community and agendas.
How to apply
Send your application letter with detailed CV, photocopies of testimonials, three professional referees including their telephone contacts by post email or hand deliver to the address below,
The Board Secretary,
TAQU Board of Directors ,
Plot No. 14, Kenneth Date Close , Kamwokya
Deadline: 18 /10 /2013