Job Title: Technical Tranee
Nile Breweries Limited , a leading beverage company in Uganda , a subsidiary of SABMiller , and also recognized as the Best Employer 2004, 2005 and 2009.
• BSc. Ind . Chemistry , BSC . Technology (Bio/Chem.) or BSC. Food Processing Technology or Microbiology
• 2 years working experience working in an FMCG ,Excellent report writing skills
• High energy , balanced personality self-discipline and drive , conceptualizing and a strong output bias .
• High integrity and attention to detail
• Train on all aspects of Brewing process, Packaging , Utilities and Engineering
• Work on various projects as defined by management
• Apply the manufacturing way principles and practices
• Contribute to problem solving
• Accord customer care and service in line with company values
How to apply
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Candidates that have relevant experience , know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position , should please send their CVs, which should include details of email address (if any), present position , current remuneration , Certificate/testimonials an d address of three Referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned
Human Resources Business Partiner -Technical Nile Breweries Ltd ,
P. O. Box 762, Jinja/Uganda
Deadline: 18 /10 /2013