Post: Medical Director
Reports to: To the Board of Directors
(a) Key Responsibilities:
* Overall head of the Secretariat of over 93 staff members and SO volun¬teers
* Oversee day to day operations of the centre and its outreach activities
* Oversee research activities carried out at the KCRC
* Ensure transparency and accountability [n financial management
* Lead a (earn responsible for resource mobilization including strategic planning and proposal development
* Ensure continuous quality improvement in patient care at KCRC and
its outreach clinics
* Strengthen linkages between KCRC, MOH, Local Government and donors
*Oversee monitoring and evaluation / strategic information at the Centre
(b) Key qualifications:
* Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery plus Maters in either of the follow¬ing: Public Health, Health Services Management, Business Adminis¬tration, Project planning and Management or Public Administration. Masters in Medicine is an added advantage.
* At least 5 years experience including in health facility management and or research study coordination.
Apply for this job
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications with comprehensive CV, certified copies of transcripts and certificates together with applicant's telephone contact as well as names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees should be hand delivered to KCRC in Kabwohe or sent via post office to the address below.
The Finance and Administration Manager
Kabwohe Clinical Research Centre
C/o P.O. Box 16331, Kampala
Deadline: Friday, 3rd September, 2010, 5.00 pm