Catholic Relief Services (CRS) in Uganda is seeking highly qualified senior candidates with 8+ years professional experience and at least 3 years experience managing large USAID funded development programs for the following positions in response to the recently released RFA “Sustainable Responses for Improving the Lives of Vulnerable Children and their Households Program (SCORE):
Job Title: Chief of Party
Will lead a multi-disciplinary team responsible for identifying and addressing the socio-economic needs of vulnerable households.
Core areas of activities will include income generation, food security, nutritional improvement, child protection and facilitating linkages for relevant support services.
* Proven track record in managing highly successful development projects;
* Masters degree in Management, International Development, or related field;
* Significant experience in development programs aimed at empowering vulnerable populations, preferably orphans and vulnerable children; and
* Knowledge of key USG regulations including, but not limited to USAID 22 CFR Part 226 as well as OMB Circulars A-122 and A-133 should apply.
Job Title: Senior Program Manager - Economic Strengthening
Will lead a team responsible for enabling vulnerable households to improve livelihoods and increase household income and savings.
* Masters degree in Business, Economics, International Development, or related field;
* Proven track record in designing and implementing sustainable economic empowerment programs, including income generating activities; and
* Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with micro-enterprise development, value chain development, and microfinance are the minimum requirements for the position.
Job title: Senior Program Manager - Food Security & Nutrition
Will lead a team responsible for enabling vulnerable households to improve food security and nutrition.
* Masters degree in Public Health, Nutrition, International Development, or related field;
* Proven track record in designing and implementing sustainable nutrition programs, including programs serving persons living with HIV; and
* Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with proven food security strategies, including increased productivity and yield are requirements for the position
How to Apply
These positions are contingent upon CRS being awarded the contract and acceptance of candidate by donor.
Please submit cover letter, CV, as well as three work references (names and contact information only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2011
Only selected candidates that meet the requirements will be notified.