Job Title: General Manager Audit
Role: Manage Internal Audit Division to ensure the provision of efficient risk based internal audit coverage for all the bank’s operations.
Key Result Areas:
• Plan and develop annual risk based audit work plans
• Liaise with both external and BOU auditors.
• Coordinate investigation of any case of fraud and abuse of policies/procedures.
• Manage performance and development of staff in Audit.
• Prepare and present audit repots to Senior management and Board Audit Committee.
• Supervise offsite analysis to identify emerging risks.
Required competences and experience
• Honor’s degree in commerce, Business Administration, Finance and other relevant courses from a recognized University.
• Possession of ACCA, CPA, ACIB and other relevant professional qualification.
• Post graduate qualification’s in Banking . Financial Management or other relevant field is an added advantage.
• At least 6 years hands on experience as a senior management position in a banking financial constitution.
• High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Ability to manage numerous deliverables in and effective manner.
Interested persons who fully meet the above specifications are lanceted to apply. Download and Application for employment form from www.centenarybank.co.ug, fill it and enclose a detailed CV, certified copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts, postal and email address of both applicant and three competent referees not later than 31st January 2011 at 5pm to
The General Manager, Human Resources
Centenary Rural Development Bank
P.O Box 1892
Note: Only successful candidate will be contacted. All applicants who will not have heard from us within 6 weeks of closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.