Job Title: Traffic Supervisor
Department: Supply Chain Management- LOGISTICS
Job Purpose: To manage all contracts for international and domestic personnel logistics including supervision of international and domestic air and land transfers in Kampala and field operations.
• Manage contracts for international and domestic aviation, town taxi services and vehicle leasing contracts.
• Set-up and implement initiatives to improve transport safety for personnel movements.
• Provide leadership and direction in terms of streamlining Tullow’s personnel travel policies and ensure these policies are implemented consistently.
• Provide leadership and direction in terms of efficient coordination of international as well as domestic flight arrangements.
• Supervise the travel desk to ensure efficient dispatch and movement of personnel to and from various destinations.
• Ensure that all visitors to the Tullow Uganda office are guided with regards to travel related issues.
Experience and Education
• Any Degree or Higher Diploma with minimum 10 years working experience in a busy travel or aviation environment.
• Experience in managing aviation contracts.
• Working experience in international aviation regulations required
• Experience in handling inland and remote logistics challenges.
• Exposure to oil field operations an added advantage.
Applications by e-mail only:
Deadline: 21 January 2011