Job Title: Project Manager
Salary $3000 - Engineering Company in Uganda
Scope of work
The project manager (site agent) is the company’s administrator of project worksite. He/she will supervise a group of technical staff on a worksite to deliver the project of 2-8 million dollars on time, to set quality standards and within set budgets. He/she is a team leader project planning and execution of the project. The job is based at project worksite which may be located anywhere within East African Community countries.
• Overall accountability of managing, planning and execution of allocated construction project.
• Supervision of a team of engineers and foremen to ensure works are executed according to plan.
• Managing resources for allocated project, including hiring appropriate staff for the site.
• Liaison with consultants, regulators, local authorities to ensure good working relationships are maintained.
• Accounting officer for the project.
• Ensure project activities are delivered in line with the company’s Health ans safety standards.