Job title: Technical Manager
Salary: $3000 - Engineering Company(Uganda)
Scope of the Work.
The technical manager is the chief technical officer of the company. He/she will supervise a group of Project managers (Site Agents) to deliver projects of 10-20 million dollars per year on time, to set quality standards and within set budgets. He/she will lead the project teams in project planning and execution. The job is based in Kampala but requires regular travel to project sites located within East African Community countries.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
• Overall accountability of managing, planning and execution of construction projects.
• Supervision of a team of project managers (site agents) to ensure works are executed according to plan.
• Managing resources of the project sites.
• Liaison with clients, consultants, regulators and local authorities to ensure good working relationships are maintained.
• Accounting officer for the project sites.
• Sourcing for new work to ensure continued growth in turnover and profitability every year.
• Man power development for technical department to ensure a working succession plan.
• Ensure project activities are delivered in line with the company’s Health and safety standards
Send CVs to: email@example.com