Job Title: IT Administrator
The candidate will be responsible for all IT Administration and provide essential backup to the IT Project Administrator
Duties and responsibilities
· Network administration of the Local Area Network and its connectivity to our Global Wide Area Network.
· Management of the firm's Firewall, Routers and ancillary equipments.
· Administration of the Collaboration Server and associated databases.
· Helpdesk support to all local users.
· Sever administration in line with our global requirements and standards.
· Loadset maintenance and roll-out.
· Installation of new software and testing of local applications prior to roll out.
· IS Security assessments, incidence response and implementation of our international 'Code of Connection' IS Security Policy.
· Research on latest emerging technologies, Procurement and Implementation of office automation systems.
· Participation in Global and Regional TSS projects.
· Routine maintenance of all Information and Communication Technology infrastructure.
Qualifications and experience
· A minimum of Second Upper Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
· 1 -2 years working experience in IT Support and or network administration
Possession of certification in networking (CCNA) will be an added advantage
· Should be Familiar with Windows environment, Win XP Pro, Win 2003 Server. Windows TCP/IP, Networking experience & E-mail Server systems.
· Good organizational skills
· Good relationship building skills.
· Proactive and delivery focused.
· Ability to be creative and bring new ideas to the role.
· Right attitude - patient, helpful and flexible
. Good analytical , communication and interpersonal skills
Who we are
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Deadline: Feb 13 2011