Job Title: Examinations Officer(Clinical. 1 Post)
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer
- A professional in Allied Health with diploma in clinical medicine and community Health.
- An Honors Degree in Clinical Medicine or Education or Medical Education
- Experience in managing allied health National Examinations at Institutional level
- Experience in setting, moderating and marking written and practical examinations
- Minimum 5 years working experience in conducting internal Examinations at institutional level, three of which at managerial level
- solid computer competency and knowledge in MS Office and Excel
- Age limit 35 and above
- To participate in setting, invigilation, marking and compilation of examination reports.
- Preparation of examination materials i.e writing examination cards, examination booklets and letters of invitation to stake holders who participate in the examinations
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Interested applicants should submit hand written applications attaching detailed curriculum Vitae including day time telephone contacts and three referees to the address given below not later than Saturday, 8th October 2011 to:
The Executive Secretary
Uganda Allied health Examinations Board
Plot 49 A & 49B Kimera Road Ntinda
P.O. Box 22733, Kampal