1. Job Title: Librarian
Responsible for establishing and implementing library and information policies and procedures responding to daily on-site requests for information, providing effective access to library collections and resources and ensuring an accurate inventory of resources.
- Diploma in Library and Information Management
- Diploma in Records and Archives Management or related qualification.
- Computer Literacy is a must
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy organization or school.
Kindergarten, primary, Secondary(Physics/maths,Biology/Chemistry, Economics/Entrepreneurship/Commerce, Fine Art)Vocational School (English, Maths, Entrepreneurship, Work place ethics): responsible for preparing Schemes of work lesson plans, teaching/learning aids, conducting classes and assessment of students.
- grade 111/ Grade v, diploma in Early childhood and development
- diploma and degree in education respectively.
- At least 2 year's experience in reputable school
- Flexibility to teach more than 2 subjects in secondary school will be most appreciated
- For vocational school you should at least have an experience of 3 years
Bring your written applications to Watoto Church (Former KPC building) reception with a Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing full employment history, copies of educational qualification, names of three referees, contact information , a recommendation letter from your previous employer and recommendation from your church.
Address it to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Watoto Ministries, Kampala
Please specify in the top right hand corner of the envelope the vacancy you are applying for.
Deadline: 12th September 2011