Job Title: Legal Advisor
Reports to: General Counsel-Uganda
To provide high quality legal and operational policy advice on a range of complex legal issues arising across the operations of Tullow in Uganda
- To create awareness across Tullow Uganda of governance, legal and reguratory compliance requirements.
- To provide legal advice and support across the operations of Tullow Uganda, including research and interpretation of legislation to support business objectives.
- To assist general counsel with the management of legal and compliance aspects of a joint venture
- To assist general counsel with management of legal and compliance requirements of the production sharing agreements
- A bachelors of Laws degree fro a reputable university
- Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre
- 5 Years relevant work experience gained in dynamic environment either in-house or private practice
- 3 years experience dealing with government- related transactiopns
- Research and drafting skills.
- Planning and organization skills
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of oil and Gas law
- Strategic thinking
- Effective Communication
- Personal Integrity
- Results Orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Concern for standards
Application forms can be down loaded from the aikan website or picked up at our offices.
the completed application form must be submitted together with typed copies of applicant's cv and cover letter.
Hand-deliver the application to our offices
aikan Human Resource Consultants
2 Bandali close, Bugolobi
Kagga House Annex, 1st Floor
P.O. Box 1457
Deadline: 21st September 2011