Job Title: Senior Planner
Age limit: (25-50)
Reports to: Town Clerk
• An Honors Bachelor in Economics with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management or Project Planning and Management
• Must have analytical and computer skills
• 3 years working in the area of planning in Government Sector
• Collecting, analyzing and storing data collected from the field related for planning purposes
• Coordinating sector and sub sector plans and programs and providing technical advice on matters related to planning
• Monitoring, reviewing and evaluating all Municipal plans, projects and local government policies
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans. Applications to be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form 3, (revised 2008) should be addressed to
Hoima District Service Commission,
P.O.Box 465, Hoima.
Application forms are obtainable at District Service commissions Offices Country wide and Public Service Commission Offices Kampala
Applicants should attach 3 photocopies of their certificates, Pass-slips and Academic transcripts, appointment letters (where applicable), pass port photographs, and should indicate telephone contacts and email and postal addresses.
Closing Date: 31st October 2011