Job Title: Office Assistant (01 position)
Duty Station: Western Region, Ntoroko
The office assistant will be responsible for providing cleaning and clerical services to the designated office. Academic back ground, Experience & Person Specifications:
• Minimum Ordinary Certificate of Education
• At least 3 years in a similar or related position in a large organisation.
• Good command of the English language
• Use of common office equipment
• Good personal hygiene and appearance
• Demonstrated customer care and service delivery skills
How to Apply:
Applications with detailed CVs indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors and copies of academic testimonials/ certificates should be submitted to;
The Head of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children in Uganda
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P O Box 12018
Or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The closing date for receiving applications is 14th September 2012. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 14th Sept 2012