Job Title: FLM Regional Head
About this job
Our Client Innovis offers Network Services and has vast experience in running complex networks. It works with Telecom Operators in Network Planning & Deployment Services, Network Operations Services, Network Performance Services, Market Entry & Consulting services and HR - Manpower Consultancy Services & is seeking to recruit a result driven and motivated individual for the vacancy above;
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that on-site faults in the managed network are solved correctly and timely.
• Ensure that assigned Engineer reaching the Site on time for fault maintenance of BTS, Node B, Microwave Radio, BSC, RNC, and other Optical transmission Nodes in the Network as per assigned territory and trouble tickets.
• Plan preventive maintenance of BTS/NodeB/BSC/RNC/ Transmission Sites and ensure that the assigned Engineer executes it on time maintaining quality.
• Check the preventive maintenance report and submit to Customer.
• Responsible to do follow-up with 3rd. party equipment or infra provider like OFC for fault maintenance.
• Plan and maintain the Spare parts of the assigned Sites• Ensure that the assigned Engineer perform critical maintenance of passive infra like Electrical and DG of hub Sites.
• Preparation of root cause analysis of faults on daily. Weekly and monthly basis and reconciliation the report from NOC.
• Preparation of fault analysis report and prepare exclusion list for faults not attributable to the own team but to third parties.
• Support the team in operation and trouble shooting.
• Work as a gap filler for fault management in absence of any Engineer or delay by any Engineer reaching the Site.
• Checking the preventive maintenance quality of the Sites• Perform Acceptance Testing of New Network Elements at the BTS Sites.
• Management of Spares and vehicles and tools in the Region.
• Performance management of the assigned team.
• Support in the Competence Development of the assigned team.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Team management and Leadership skill.
• Communication and Reporting skill.
• Basic knowledge of GSM and WCDMA Technology.
• Basic knowledge of BTS Sites infra elements like Electrical, DG, Tower, Earthing system, Alarms, Shelter, Rectifier, Battery etc.
• Understanding the Architecture and configuration of NSN Node B( series 600), Ericsson BTS( series 2000& 6000), Ericsson Mini link Microwave Radio ( PDH & SDH)
• Trouble shooting skills of NSN Node B(series 600), Ericsson BTS( series 2000 & 6000) , Ericsson Mini link Microwave Radio, Huawei Optical Fibre Terminal Equipment.
• Basic knowledge of Ericsson BSC and NSN RNC.
• Alignment of Microwave Radio Antenna.
• VSWR measurement of Antenna line using Site Master.
• Power measurement of BTS.
• Checking of sector swap.
• BER measurement of Microwave Radio.
• Earth Resistance checking using Earth resistance Meter.
• Use of GPS, Camera, Inclino Meter etc.
• Connectorisation of feeder cable and IF cable.
• Crimping of Lugs for Power cable.
• Climbing of Tower using safety gears.
• At least 1 year Experience in operation and maintenance of NSN Node B & RNC equipment.
• 5-6 years Experience in operation and maintenance of Ericsson BTS (2106,2116,2206,2207,2216, 6101,6102,6201,2309), Ericsson Mini link Microwave Radio ( PDH & SDH).
• 2-3 years Experience in basic maintenance of Site passive infra like Electrical & DG.
• Graduate in Engineering (Telecommunication or Electronics)Practical training in operation and maintenance of Ericsson BTS/BSC, NSN Node B.
Driving of Vehicle (Holding valid driving license).
Capable of climbing Tower ( attended Safety training for climbing tower)
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com.
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 2nd Nov 2012