Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: NAADS Secretariat
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive.
Terms of employment: Six (6) months
Age limit: 25 years and above
Number of Vacancies: 03 Vacancies
Qualifications and Working Experience
The minimum qualifications for the suitable candidate shall be;
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Fisheries, Veterinary Medicine, Agribusiness, or related from recognized university.
• A postgraduate qualification in any of the following areas; Agribusiness, Agricultural Extension, Rural Development and Agricultural Economics will be an added advantage.
• At least three years relevant working experience in Agricultural Extension and/or Rural Development.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Proficiency in the common computer applications like Word, Excel, Access, etc
• Good data entry/ keyboard skills
• Good communication and customer services skills
• Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
• Experience in a Call Center environment will be another added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
• Receive, register, process and prioritize all in-coming callers’ questions, complaints/concerns/enquiries and prepare appropriate solutions in a professional and timely manner.
• Interact over phone with the callers to the service to conduct follow-up (out-bound calls).
• Respond to all in-coming calls.
• Ensure that as much as possible all customer complaints are resolved at the fi rst line of contact.
• Provide customers with agricultural product and service information.
• Identify and escalate priority issues (if queries cannot be immediately met by self) to the second line of support (NAADS departments).
• Ensure all calls are closed.
• Regularly produce reports for management on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
How to Apply:
For Positions at the NAADS Secretariat, interested applicants should submit applications not later than
Friday, 25th January 2013, to:
The Executive Director,
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road Legacy Towers,
P.O. Box 25235, Kampala- Uganda
For Positions Based in the Districts interested applicants should fill Public Service Commission form 3 (revised 2008) available at the office of the Secretary Public Service Commission or Secretaries District Service Commissions countrywide.
The filled forms together with detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating proof of previous employment, two passport size photographs, names and addresses of three referees, applicants daytime telephone contact and photocopies of all certified academic certificates/testimonials should be submitted to the various Secretaries of the respective District Service Commissions of Napak, Bukedea, Lyatonde and Oyam districts not later than Friday 25th January 2013 at 5:00p.m
Deadline: 25th January 2013