Job Title: Principal Personnel
Mbarara District Local Government is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following posts.
• An Honor’s Degree in Human Resource /Personnel Management or Social Work and Social Administration (SWASA) or Management Science or any social science (with personnel Management / Human Resources as an option) or Arts (with Personnel Management /Human Resource Management as an option) from a recognized University /Institutions.
• Post-graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration and Management from a recognized University/Institution.
• Initiating , developing and implementing Human Resource policies , regulations and practices in the Local Government ;
• Preparing plans and budgets for the Human Resource Sub- sector,
• Preparing submissions for the appointment , confirmation, discipline, transfer of staff in the District Local Government
How to apply
Application forms are obtainable from the Secretaries of District Service Commissions or the Chief Administrative Officers offices. Applications filled in triplicate to be addressed to;
The Secretary District Service Commission,
P. O. Box 1, Mbarara
Deadline: 4th February, 2013