Job Title: Grants Compliance Officer
University Research Co., LLC(URC), a US -based public health organization working in Uganda since 2005, is implementing the USAID-funded Strengthening Uganda’s System for treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project.
• Under the Direction of the Finance Director , effectively administer sub-grants to supported hospitals to enhance SUSTAIN activities of systems strengthening in HIV/AIDS care, prevention and treatment .
• Maintain well-organized and updated files and records on each sub-grantee
• Routinely monitor and review sub-grantees progress in meeting targets/deliverables and providing documentation of expenditures in line with sub-grant requirements
• Review activities reports from sub grantee to ensure compliance
• Demonstrated knowledge of USAID regulations and requirements that govern grants administration
• Ability to understand , analyze, and interpret granter guidelines , financial reports and legal documents
• Ability to respond effectively to complex inquiries from granters and regulatory agencies
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and /or weekend assignments
How to apply
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter , curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references & indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line using the address below;
Human Resource Coordinator ,
University Research Co., LLC-Centre for Human Services, Plot 7 Ntinda View Crescent, Naguru
P. O. Box 28745, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 08 /04/ 2013