Job Title: Principal Projects Engineer
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited is responsible for bulk purchase of electricity from the generating companies throughout Uganda.
Key Result Areas
• Participate in the procurement of consultancy services contacts
• Co-ordinate all activities related to supply and installation of equipment for ongoing proposed projects
• Implement designs and develop technical specifications for ongoing and proposed transmission line and substation projects
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications .
• Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning or Management or Business Administration will be an added advantage
• At least three years of work experience in supervision of works and projects
How to apply
Interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualification certificates and testimonials along with their curriculum vitae;
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission
P. O. Box 7625-Kampala
Deadline: 26 /03 /2013