Job Title: Monitoring and Documentation Coordinators
Location: Luwero, Lira and Tororo
The positions are based at district level and will report to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Manager based in Kampala.
• Support consistent monitoring and documentation of Plan's programmes in the district.
• Develop indicators and monitoring formats for Plan's projects in the district
• Coordinate research, project evaluations, and organisational learning and documentation initiatives within the district.
• Liaise with and support partners at local level on monitoring and documentation.
• Conduct basic training and coaching for staff and partners on monitoring and documentation.
• Support local management in all monitoring and documentation related activities.
• Support the utilization of the corporate M and E system within the district.
• Experience and skills in monitoring and documentation of projects, including development of indicators
• Demonstrated skills in the use of participatory approaches, case studies and rights-based programming.
• Excellent skills in report writing and project documentation
• A University degree in social sciences, development or other related discipline
• At least 3 years working experience in a relevant field
• Experience in using data management systems
• Well developed team building, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication and use of common software packages.
• Experience in working in NGO sector is an added advantage
Apply for this job
Suitably qualified candidates should submit a handwritten letter of application (indicating preferred location) together with a CV, contact telephone numbers, copies of additional relevant certificates, names and contact details (including email addresses) of three referees, plus salary history, to the undersigned not later than 28th September, 2010.
People and Culture Manager,
P.O. Box 12075,
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.