Job Title: Security Manager Job Ref: HSS07
About this job
Our Client Total E&P Uganda is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Main Job Responsibilities:
Establish and develop a Security Management System (plans and procedures) in line with Company policies and charter.
Security risk management assessment.
Responsible for implementing security programs and practices to ensure physical security of persons, protection of assets and information, incident management and investigation.
Test and improve the Crisis Management Plan.
University Degree or equivalent
Minimum 15 years of experience, at least 5 of which have been within oil and gas industry.
Experience with security of industrial facilities.
In depth knowledge of oil & gas security policies and regulations.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to TotalEPjobs@nftconsult.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 25th May 2012