Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor Job Ref: LOG305
About this job
Our Client Total E&P Uganda is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Main Job Responsibilities:
Supervise warehouse management thus ensuring material storage in accordance with Company rules.
Ensure the availability and suitability of equipment and services to operational requests and manage annual and monthly inventories.
Responsible for checking conformity of all lifting gear (outgoing / incoming) and ensuring that contractors operating in the warehouse are following and complying with Company rules and safety regulations.
Technical certificate or diploma or equivalent with experience in oil & gas industry.
Minimum 8 years of experience in warehouse management, at least of which 3 years experience in logistics base operations within the oil industry.
Must have good knowledge of safety standards.
Knowledge of SAP a must.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to TotalEPjobs@nftconsult.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 25th May 2012