Job Title: Estate Officer
Kyambogo University invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position above.
• Should have a Masters degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
• Must be a registered engineer with the Engineers Registration Board of Uganda and a member of the Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers.
• Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills as well as good communication skills.
• Should be computer literate, capable of using word processing , spreadsheet and database-computer software packages
• Should have five years experience in building construction and maintenance of physical infrastructure.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit three sets of their application comprising of three copies of all their documents (academic transcripts, certificates , curriculum vitae and recommendation letters from three referees to the address below;
Kyambogo University is an equal opportunity employer . Any kind of solisting will lead to disqualification. Please visit the website and the University Notice Board for details.
Director , Human Resources,
Records Office-1st Floor, main building,
P. O. Box 1, Kyambogo Kampala
Deadline: 15/ 03/ 2013