Job Title: Estates Manager / Civil Engineer.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take charge of the Company Estates Unit.
- Manage the maintenance and rehabilitation of the company properties.
- Supervise contactors engaged by the company in the maintenance and rehabilitation of buildings and structures.
- Supervise the staff in the Estates and materials for the Estates.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Building Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 5 years experience or more in planning for and managing large Estates
- Computer literate.
- Registered with the institute of professional engineers.
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th December, 2010
Applicants with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of degree certificates with transcripts, names of three referees and the applicant’s daytime telephone contact should be sent to;
Director Human Capital Management & Development,
Johnson & Johnson , Certified Public Accounts,
Plot 8-10 Kampala Road,
P.O Box 6164,
JOHNSON & JOHNSON, CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS.