Job Title: DEMAND PLANNER
Job Reference Number
COUNTRY COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Number of Positions Available:
Application Closing Date:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
You will develop and maintain long term strategic forecast in line with company strategy.
You will develop and maintain accurate 24month rolling estimate forecast in line with company strategy and within agreed upon change parameters, review and maintain 13week forecast.
Obtain causal and marketing intelligence information from sales and marketing.
You will review sales histroy, actualize sales history to ensure accuracy on future forecasts.
You will monitor weekly exception reports by category, conduct root cause analysis and develop model enhancements and/or parameter optimization.
Review and maintain product classifications such that exceptions reporting is consistent and accurate.
You will model and manage new and discontinued items.
You will lead monthly sales and operations planning (S&OP) process with cross-functional partners; Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply planning to reach a consensus plan.
Daily review of inventory levels to ensure optimum inventory.
You will review and drive continuous improvement in process and KPIs through training and development.
Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Skills, Experience & Education:
• A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Economics/Statistics or Marketing must be accompanied by at least 2years experience in a Sales forecasting environment.
• Must have proven quantitative and analytical skills.
• Must possess a good understanding of products and markets, data, statistical forecasting techniques and software.
• Demonstrated good communication skills and leadership within cross-functional teams.
• Must be a self motivated individual who continuously looks for improvement opportunities, highly structured but also open to ideas.
• Highly analytical with the ability to creatively solve problems and take ownership of problems and resolution.
• Experience in accounting software e.g. SAP is an added advantage.
Century Bottling Company a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Sabco Pty is an Equal Opportunity employer, however, preference will be given to Ugandan citizens.
At Century Bottling Company Ltd, we strive to create a working environment where our people are passionate about their performance
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 23/12/2011