Job Title: Research Coordinator
The MRC/UVRI Uganda Virus Research Unit on AIDS was established following a request in 1988 from the Uganda Government to the British Government for collaboration.
• Understanding the objectives and design of studies carried out in the Unit.
• Providing input into study design if required.
• Support planning and implementation of Unit studies
• Maintain records on progress of studies within the Unit.
• Bachelors degree in Bio- medical , Medical or related scientific research field
• Training in GCP and human subjects protection .
• Knowledge of research design and research methodology .
• Knowledge of international and local requirements for research involving human subjects
• Ability to understand individual tasks and role within the larger context of overall research program.
• Resourceful self-stater who takes initiative and maintains a high standard of professional conduct.
How to apply
Applications including copies of academic qualifications , curriculum vitae and names plus telephone contact details of three referees should either be addressed t:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager ,
MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
P. O. Box 49, Entebbe
Deadline: 06 /04 /2013