Job Title: Electrical Engineer
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is inviting candidates for the vacant position above.
Scope of Work
• Review the project designs including drawings ,specifications and work schedules ;
• Monitor the progress of work and ensure satisfactory standards , quality assurance , control of workmanship and timely completion of projects ,
• Review all the reports submitted by the Consultant .
• Support EPD in managing contracts for suppliers, consultants and contractors under the project
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
• Post graduate training in electrical power development related fields
• Minimum of 10 years experience working directly in a management or supervisory capacity in the construction of transmission or distribution lines .
How to apply
If your qualifications and experience match any of these roles, please email your application quoting the relevant job title to Executive Selection Division ,, KPMG at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your CV containing your email address , daytime telephone contact , qualifications , working experience , present position and names and addresses of three referees together with a cover letter (maximum 2 pages ) summarising why you consider yourself particularly well suited for the position . Do not attach any other documents at this point .
All applications should be sent via email . Please clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email .
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013