Job Title: Procurement Specialist
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is inviting candidates for the vacant position above.
Scope of Work
• Managing procurement works and services under the Ministry ‘s component of the ESDP in accordance with Government of Uganda and the World Bank procedures.
• Provide support to the Project Coordinator in the implementation of the project .
• Ensure that the contracts signed by the GoU and other parties under the project Coordinator and the World Bank .
• A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement , Commerce , Business Administration , Economics , Engineering , or any other related discipline from a reputable and recognized University with
• An advanced degree in the relevant field .
• At least 3 years of experience in public procurement with at least 3 years experience in public procurement with at least 3 years experience in World Bank/DA funded projects.
• Thorough understanding of PPDA and World Bank procurement procedures .
How to apply
If your qualifications and experience match any of these roles, please email your application quoting the relevant job title to Executive Selection Division ,, KPMG at the following email address : email@example.com.
Please attach your CV containing your email address , daytime telephone contact , qualifications , working experience , present position and names and addresses of three referees together with a cover letter (maximum 2 pages ) summarising why you consider yourself particularly well suited for the position . Do not attach any other documents at this point .
All applications should be sent via email . Please clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email .
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013