Job Title: Lecturer
Busitema University is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position mentioned above;
· A PhD or a Masters Degree in the area of specification from a recognized institution
· At least a Minimum of 3 years university teaching experience
· Applicants in the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology should have a masters degree with a research component in Anatomy or Surgery.
· Applicants in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics should have a masters degree with a research component in Physiology or Biophysics or a related medical discipline .
· Applicants in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology should have a Master’s degree with a research component in Biochemistry or Molecular or a related discipline .
· Applicants in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology should have a Masters degree with a research component in Microbiology or Immunology
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position at Busitema University . Please submit three copies of your application, Curriculum Vitae giving full details of qualifications , work experience , names and contacts of three referees, copies of academic documents and one passport Photographs. Applications with attachments should be addressed to The University , P. O. Box 236 Tororo OR 226 Busia or should be hand delivered at Busitema University Campus or their Liaison Office at Lincoln Flats C4 Makerere University.
The Closing Date for receiving applications is October , All appointments are Permanent and subject to six months probation .
Those who responded to the re-advertised positions carried in the New Vision of July 1 2013 , need not re-apply . For key functions refer to our website .
Deadline: 01 /10 /2013