Job Title: Administration Manager
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda .
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent an MBA (Finance/Accounting ) will be an added advantage , together with three to five years experience in office management , procurement , administration , Managing shared service section or payments processes and delivery channel management in a large reputable organization.
• Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures and/or the ability to comprehend them .
• Relevant software skills and collegial relationships to resolve problems and initiate enhancements.
• Respond to enquiries independently and follow up on requests in an efficient manner .
• With minimal supervision , manage high volume of work-flow efficiently
• Budget monitoring and general ledger skills .
How to apply
The following documents should accompany the application:
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of certificates and testimonials .
• Applicants address and daytime telephone contact .
• Posatl /email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society .
• Head Human Resources , PostBank Uganda Limited , Plot 4/6 Nkurumah Road , P. O. Box 7189, Kampala (U)
Deadline: 14 /10 /2013