Job Title: Program Manager
AMREF is the largest indigenous health development non-governmental organization based in Africa .
· Spearhead the project strategy development and implementation within the relevant districts and ensure that all AMREF initiatives in the region are fully aligned to the Uganda country strategy .
· Provide leadership to the development and implementation of high quality projects in line with AMREF’s values and principles.
· Support quarterly , semi-annual and annual project implementation reports based on agreed priority areas , work plans and budgets and in collaboration with CDC.
· The applicant must have a Masters Degree in Public Health or relevant area.
· Degree in Public health , M.B.Ch.B.
· Post graduate degree in public health or closely related field
· At least 5 years of direct experience of managing complex integrated and behavioral change programs in Health development , with a reputable international NGO.
How to apply
If you would like to join this dynamic team , please send an updated CV including three work related referees and cover letter to the Human Resources Manager , AMREF Uganda by e-mail to ; email@example.com. Emails should not exceed 2MB. We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted . AMREF is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy .
Deadline; 18 / 10 /2013