Job Title: Operational and Crime Risk Analyst
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda .
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field , ICT & Law
• Police or security training is an added advantage
• Certifications in Forensic/Fraud investigations (CFE)
• Excellent security audit, investigative , analytical and report writing skills
• Knowledge of Banking operations
• Must have contacts and a good working relationship with relevant law enforcement agencies
• Good listening skills
• Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations .
How to apply
The following documents should accompany the application:
• A detailed CV
• Certified copies of certificates and testimonials .
• Applicants address and daytime telephone contact .
• Posatl /email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society .
• Head Human Resources , PostBank Uganda Limited , Plot 4/6 Nkurumah Road , P. O. Box 7189, Kampala (U)
Deadline: 14 /10 /2013